Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Sweeping


Vlad Guerrero prepares to slap the shit out of a baseball while 3000 miles away the Lakers lose to the Celtics by 6 touchdowns!



It's getting hot around here. Real hot. The prostitutes in the neighborhood are wearing less with each passing day. By the end of the week I'm sure they'll be naked. But that's good for business. You don't have to rely on your personality so much. Just balance.

But I won't get to see any of that because I'm going to Boston and New York this week where it will be hotter. It'll be nice to walk around a pulsating concrete armpit. I'm going to check out Nik Freitas in Boston and the David Byrne "Musical Building" in Battery Park. We'll see how much patience I have for standing in line to make sounds on the plumbing of a hundred year old building.

If you see me, bring me a dry shirt.

-Sean Leviathan

No comments: